Friday 3 March 2017

Building Active Learners

Our big learning focus in Room 9 this year is learning how to be an active learner! We have been listening to Mojo's messages to help us understand what this means and trying to apply these messages to our own learning. It would be wonderful if you could talk with your child about what they are learning each day at school and why it's important. Good learners know what they are learning and why!

The more you work it the bigger it gets!

Mistakes show us what we need to learn!

It's ok to not know something yet!

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is awesome love it it remids me use the power of yet!😎😎😎😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes to my brain to make me lean more things i do not no yet. When i think i have not done same thing right i think of the power of yet and that makes my leaning great. When it is a hard word i never give up i need to try and try to make it right.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Mrs Lyon. It reminds me to never give up!!!:)

    Ryen:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be hard but you need to make it right to make a good leaner a better leaner. They are good learners from the top tow the bottom. they lean more so they can go up there leaning and became a good leaner. you need to know how tow spell a hard word that you have not done for years because it had been tow hard at that time so it is time to get off your bottoms and start to work hard on your leaning.

      Delete
  5. I love it Mrs Lyon Because It reminds me to not give up!!!!!!!
    By Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. The power of yet!!!:)

    p.s I love learning!!

    Ryen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go! an master the power of yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its awesome Mrs Lyon because it reminds me the power of yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it Mrs Lyon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrs Lyon it makes me learn and never give up it also is awsome

    ReplyDelete
  11. LREANB NIOKJHFZGCFSF DF IS FVUN

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it,make me never give up!!!!

      Delete